The School uniform comprises of the following items:
- Black blazer with school logo
- Black tie, with blue stripe
- Plain, collared white shirt or blouse
- Black V-neck jumper with blue band (optional)
- Black trousers / skirt*
- Black Shoes
*From September 2018 all Year 7 are to wear a skirt with School logo, which you can purchase from Cat Ballou.
The School uniform supplier is Cat Ballou Original Ltd.
The Academy Council is confident that Cat Ballou will offer parents the following benefits:
- Pricing. As a school, we have negotiated three competitively priced value packs for parents. The ‘Value Packs’ are designed to offer ease and value when changing to the new uniform.
- The quality of the new school uniform is excellent. As a long-term supplier of school uniforms to several other schools across Coventry, Cat Ballou are well placed to provide sufficient uniform at the correct quality to Ash Green School parents.
- Supply and Delivery. For the first time the Ash Green School uniform will be available to purchase online. Delivery can be made to the school free of charge, alternatively you can order and collect the uniform directly from the supplier, or have the uniform delivered directly to your home address for a £5 delivery charge.
A full range of uniform samples and sizes will be available at the school for students to borrow and try on.
Families facing financial difficulty are encouraged to contact the school on 02476 36 6772 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can identify appropriate ways to support the purchase of the new uniform.
For information on the sixth-form dress code, please click here.