delighted that you are interested in applying for a place at Ash Green School –
one of the top schools in the county and in the country. We believe that
school is where the extraordinary should happen every day, and we are
determined to ensure that is the case for all of our pupils.
For more information have a look at our prospectus. If you have any questions, or would like to arrange to visit the school, please do get in touch.
Entry into Year 7:
- Our admissions policy broadly follows Warwickshire County Council and the Department for Education admissions code.
- If we are over-subscribed, we will follow Warwickshire County Council’s criteria for entry.
Timeline for applying and accepting a place at Ash Green School:
- Applications open on 01 September and close 31 October, every year.
- We have a number of events throughout the summer and autumn terms, giving parents and pupils a chance to see the school, meet staff and pupils, and help to make an informed decision. These events are advertised on our website.
- If you have been offered a place for next academic year, you will receive a letter on or around 01 March. You will then have approximately two weeks to accept or appeal (your letter will outline the specifics). All of this must be done through Warwickshire County Council.
- During the summer term, we will organise events for pupils and parents, to make the transition from primary school to secondary school as smooth and exciting as possible.
- If you are new to the borough, or missed the deadline, please contact the council’s admissions team.
For information on admissions to Ash Green Sixth Form, please click here.
Ash Green School is committed to creating equal opportunities. Please click below for our policies: