Welcome to AGS
Thanks for checking out our website
Ash Green School or AGS as it is affectionately known, is on the border of Coventry and is an Academy. We are part of the Creative Education Trust. I am proud to be the Principal of AGS as it is a school with very well behaved young people; a record of excellent exam results and staff that work very hard for the benefit of each and every student.
Ofsted said these very pleasing things about AGS:
“Leadership of the school is strong.”
“Consistently good teaching promotes good attainment and achievement, especially for children with special education needs.”
“Students show courtesy, politeness and consideration for others.”
“The sixth form is outstanding because students are taught consistently well.”
We have a very clear vision at AGS:
- To achieve an outstanding judgment from Ofsted.
- To provide the absolute best teaching quality for each and every lesson.
- To ensure our well-disciplined environment is maintained so students can learn and achieve.
- To recognise each student as a unique and special individual with gifts and talents to nurture.
- To create an environment where students feel inspired, can learn and achieve their personal best.
AGS achieves some amazing results - for the past three years they have been much higher than the national average for the ‘golden’ GCSE’s (5+ grade C including English And Maths).
Our students are an absolute delight to meet and talk with. They work hard, they behave well, they engage in conversation and want to please and do well.
As a school we offer a lot more than academic studies.
Every child takes part in an enrichment activity weekly with over 40 activities to chose from.
All are offered opportunities to take part in activities organised by our sponsors:
National Sports Day
Drawing and Art Competitions.
Our regular performances are of high quality and in the past have included; Back to the 80’s, Beauty and the Beast, High School Musical
So, in conclusion – AGS is an exciting place to be - we believe in living life to the full.