The purpose of this forum is to provide parents and carers with a relaxed and informal place to meet with staff from Ash Green School to share their views on how things are going at the school and how we can improve. In particular, the forum will:
- Influence the schools approach to learning and teaching
- Provide a channel through which areas for improvement can be identified within the school
- A mechanism through which the AGS Leadership Team and the Academy Council can consult.
The Parents' Forum meets once every half term and welcomes all parents and carers to attend. The dates of the meetings for the academic year 2017/18 are:
- Tuesday 22nd September 2017
- Tuesday 21st November 2017
- Tuesday 30th January 2018
- Tuesday 15th May 2018
- Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Meetings will commence at 5:pm
This forum will be used as an advisory and consultative body only. Strategic decision, the operational management of the school with the Principal and the AGS Leadership Team. Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or teachers will not be discussed.