We are delighted that you are interested in applying for a place at Ash Green School - one of the top schools in the county and in the country. We believe that school is where the extraordinary should happen every day, and we are determined to ensure that is the case for all of our pupils.
For more information, visit our about us page, or take a look at our prospectus. If you have any questions, or would like to arrange to visit the school, please do get in touch.
Entry into year 7
- Our admissions policy broadly follows Warwickshire County Council and the Department for Education admissions code.
- View our admissions procedure policy prodedure
- If we are over-subscribed, we will follow Warwickshire County Council’s criteria for entry.
Timeline for applying and accepting a place at Ash Green School
- Applications open on 01 September and close 31st October, every year. Applications have now closed for entry into year 7 in September 2017.
- We have a number of events throughout the summer and autumn terms, giving parents and pupils a chance to see the school, meet staff and pupils, and help to make an informed decision. These events are advertised on our website.
- If you have been offered a place for next academic year, you will receive a letter on or around 01 March 2018. You will then have approximately two weeks to accept or appeal (your letter will outline the specifics). All of this must be done through Warwickshire County Council.
- During the summer term, we will organise events for pupils and parents, to make the transition from primary school to secondary school as smooth and exciting as possible.
- If you are new to the borough, or missed the deadline, please contact the council’s admissions team.
Ash Green Sixth Form offers a range of A-levels and BTEC options, where learners are supported and prepared for the next stage of their lives. It is open to pupils from Ash Green and from elsewhere. You can find out more in our dedicated sixth form area.
We accept applications to the sixth form throughout the academic year - but we recommend applying early to ensure you receive a place.
- View our sixth form admission policy.
If you would like to arrange a visit or find out more about our sixth form, contact Amy Sibley, Head of Sixth Form on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our equal opportunities policies